When looking for the Best Real Estate Website on the market?
The best real estate websites should be 100% conversion focused. The real estate website should be of the utmost important to any realtor, and should be a true real estate lead generation machine. An amazing real estate website should be the centralized hub to any realtors online marketing strategy. Having a consumer focused high converting custom IDX/RETS real estate website will allow you to push your marketing game to the next level. This is a general guide in what to look for when deciding what real estate marketing solution is going to best for your business.
Here is a list of the top 52 things to consider when analyzing your next Real Estate Website Marketing Solution. Whether you are developing your own realtor website, wanting to developer a brokerage site, or looking at hiring a Real Estate Web Design Company, let this guide help you through the advanced world of IDX real estate website and Real Estate web design. We want you to make the best decision possible when it comes to you real estate marketing so we want to provide this guide as a free gift to you. Make sure to consider all of these options, and if you have any questions or additional items I missed please comment below now.
What is the Best Real Estate Websites that convert traffic into closed transactions?
First things First, all Real Estate Sales Funnels Are Created equal KEEP THAT IN MIND 100%
The best real estate websites on the market will have a combination of these features, keep in mind too other real estate marketing companies will say they have the features, but be sure they are work seamlessly together.
- Should you go with a RETS Real Estate Feed Or A Standard IDX Feed? IDX is considered an older technology now days RETS is quickly becoming the standard for multiple MLS board across the country. IDX (Internet Data Exchange) is how MLS listings end up on a website. RETS also called Real Estate Transaction Standard is a Framework that is used int the United States and Canada by real estate companies and local MLS boards to facilitate the exchange of data on real estate websites.
- Does the IDX/RETS solution offer forced registration? For lead generation its important to be able to setup forced registration on the IDX listing pages so you can stop a person looking at real estate and have them fill out a form. If driving paid traffic this is an amazing call to action that increases conversion rates by 600-1,000%.
- Is the system setup to track conversion from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, and other traffic? With the best real estate websites on the web, their systems are setup to record conversions, and will have a way to setup conversion tracking 100% of the time.. Did the developers who created think about installing google conversion tracking codes, or did they consider a place to add the facebook event tracking pixel to the platform. Is the system optimized, tested, split tested, and tested again to increase these conversions
- Is the system easy to integrate into other system or automate importing leads? One of the biggest pains some systems have is they don’t have anyway to automatically import leads from popular lead sources, so you either have to upload a .CSV or manually add them which is a. complete pain.
- Is the real estate website mobile optimized? This day in age not only will Google penalize you search ranking if the site doesn’t preform well on mobile, its also the biggest traffic source on the internet currently and is growing at astronomical rates. Ensure you website is fully responsive and looks and performs great on all browsers and devices.
- How fast is the Real Estate Website? Google Pagespeed insights is one of the most valuable tools on the internet when it comes to be how Google views your website. Constanly check your page speed to ensure its running at its optimal level at all times. Nothing can kill website conversion quite like a slow website. Think about this not all of the couyntry has blazing fast internet like you, so if the site is running slow on your connection than just think about how it will on a slower site or mobile device.
- Does the Real Estate Website offer a Home Valuation Tool? Home valuation leads can be one of the best tools to generate seller leads from a real estate agent. Ensure your sire has a home valuation tool to take advantage of this tremendous lead source.
- Does the system track traffic, visits, returns, etc.? What good is a real estate website if you don’t know what is actual going on with it. Are you able to track visitors and check buying signals based on website cues?
- What is the over all cost of the platform?
Just because a Real Estate Website solution cost a lot doesn’t necessarily mean its the best solution. For what some people are over pay for their platform alone could free up an extra $1,000-$1,500 in direct lead spend on google or facebook equaling up to 30-100 fresh exclusive leads.
- How does the system integrate into a CRM?
- Is the CRM solution easy to use
- Does Your Real Estate Website Solution have quality pre-created marketing automations?
- When managing your real estate leads does the system make it easy to text message your clients in bulk or automated?
- Does your real estate CRM allow click to dial, multiline dialing, or progressive dialing?
- Does the Real Estate CRM tie together Voice, Text, Email, CRM, Voicemails, Auto dialers?
- Does the Real Estate CRM allow Automate Voice Mail Drop
- Does the entire system allow you to achieve your highest level of connectivity?
- Does the Real Estate CRM allow you to track people’s social media profiles down?
- Does your system provide you with up-to-the date reporting measure your ROI on each different marketing campaign fully?
- Does the phone system have advanced Skill routing, easy phone routing options etc?
- Does the system allow inbound call tracking & IVR Systems?
- Does the phone system allow local caller id incase your are calling outside of the area?
- Does your CRM, Phone, other systems have additional usage charges or per text, call, or other hidden chargers?
- Does your system integrate with Social Media Marketing & Planning?
- Is your system mobile optimized so you can run your back office from your cell phone?
- Does your real estate CRM allow you to communicate flawlessly with your referral partners, loan officer, titles companies, and more?
- Does your system allow you to reach your leads in less than 5 minutes after they are generated?
- Is the system setup to maximize every single dollar spent by being 100% conversion focused?
- Does your system allow you to track the people in your CRM list down through social media?
- Does your system have tried and true auto responder setup and working properly?
- Does the Real Estate website solution Index each property for local SEO and other optimizations
- Does your Real Estate Marketing Solution have dedicated landing pages for Seller Leads and Motivated seller leads?
- Does your website solution have different landing pages?
- Is your real estate website solution setup to maximize SEO exposure from the moment it was created?
- Does your real estate website solution maintain a keyword focus blog and on-going content strategy?
- Does your real estate marketing solution allow easy video integrations?
- What is the overall platform the real estate platform is on?
- Are you renting the rights to use to use the website, or do you own the asset?
- Does your website solutions utilize chat bots or live chat technology to engage people as they visit your pages.
- Does your real estate website utilize live exit intent popups to try to maximize the conversion opportunity of a visit?
- What does the property listing pages look like on the websites, are they warm and confortable or dry and boring?
- Pay close attention to how the website features the agent. Is it just on the Agent Page, or is the agent and agent contact information scattered throughout the website with call to actions to reach you.
- Does the real estate website solution create SEO optimized local pages for niche targeting for SEO?
- How easy is it to navigate through the site? Can a person just click around with a mouse without typing it is very easy to navigate? This is a huge problem in a lot of sites.
- Does the system allow a person to do a saved search, and does the system send new property updates to the client based on those saved searches?
- Does the website have advanced map search function that work flawlessly?
- Does the entire site push for conversion in the entire setup from point on origin to navigation, and every page is built to convert?
- Does your real estate website solutions provide quality ancillary information such as. School District Data, Community Information, Financing Information,
- Does the site have local resources like moving companies, insurance agents, inspectors, contactors, appraisers, etc.?
- Does your real estate website offer high level recruiting messaging and make it easy for someone researching your company to work for you easy to do so?
- Does your real estate marketing solution offer customer review opportunities and reputation management?
In conclusion if you are looking to get a custom real estate application and have one the best real estate lead generation systems on the market, or just want to discuss any of the items on the list above please give us a call at 503-953-6378.